- We ought to develop some kind [what sort?] of internet censorship. Not every free expression remains safe and secure through the First Amendment.
- We ought to initiate just one-payer medical health insurance enter in the U . s . States and model this program on effective ones utilized in Europe [or Canada]. Or we ought to implement a voucher-based system of medical health insurance countrywide.
- We ought to use dying row inmates as subjects for medical testing instead of creatures.
- Motorists within the condition of Minnesota who're over 70 years of age must pass a yearly test for eyesight and physical ability before they are able to renew their license.
- All Minnesota K - 12 public schools should adopt a college uniform policy.
- We ought to not allow books which include explicit or mature content in senior high school libraries (good examples include Lady Chatterley's Lover or Huck Finn).
- Physician-aided suicide ought to be legal in instances where dying is for certain and consent comes from the dying (on paper).
- All animal experimentation (including cancer research) ought to be outlawed as advances in technology make animal testing unnecessary.
- Parents should think about cosmetic surgery to change physical options that come with a young child born having a handicap (for example Downs Syndrome or any other birth defect), and insurance should pay for this.
- The class size grades K through 5 state-wide ought to be set at no more than 20 students.
- Motorists in MN [or countrywide] shouldn't be allowed to make use of mobile phones while driving (speaking and/or texting).
- We ought to not lower any physical requirement recommendations to ensure that women might be accepted within the military [or fire or public safety officers].
- Fathers ought to be permitted exactly the same treatment as moms in family court choices. A lot of occasions mom is preferred due to the "taking care of" stereotype.
- Children shouldn't be uncovered to computer systems until late within the education process [which year?] because computer systems frequently draw attention away from youthful students from understanding the fundamentals, and have the fundamentals accomplished for them by computer systems.
- We ought to legalize marijuana for medicinal reasons. Or we ought to legalize marijuana completely like a legal leisure and therapeutic drug. Or we ought to prohibit using marijuana for just about any purpose [state-wide or countrywide].
- We ought to encourage alternative medicinal methods to illnesses first [for example? before trying conventional remedies. In addition, alternative treatment ought to be included in conventional health insurance plans.
- Every condition should enact the divorce counseling law that needs married people to undergo counseling prior to being granted the divorce.
- We ought to outlaw genetically modified meals until further research [just how much? can be achieved to find out if these meals modify the atmosphere or us.
- Gay marriage ought to be legally recognized countrywide to ensure that tax and insurance benefits apply equally of all states.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
ELI - ENG 111/ENF 3 - Library Research for the Argument Essay
Argumentative Essay Topics Love - Place your Order!
Brainstorm topics for an argumentative essay--Lesson 1 of ...