Within my British class, we must perform a 400-500 word essay on Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet on one of these simple six points:
1. 'Juliet is really a much more powerful character.' Agree or disagree.
2. 'In the play , love and hate would be the two dominant feelings, but love triumphs ultimately.' Discuss this statement, giving causes of your opinion.
3. 'Romeo and Juliet die due to the society that they live and those who are nearest for them.A How much would you agree?
4. 'Some will be pardon'd along with other punished.' concludes the Prince in the finish from the play. Who warrants to become pardoned? Who warrants to become punished? Support your opinion with evidence in the play.
5. 'Romeo and Juliet have the effect of their tragic fates.' Would you agree or disagree with this particular statement?
6. 'O, I'm fortune's fool!' declares Romeo. As to the degree is his and Juliet's tragedy triggered by fortune or fate?
I want help determining on the point and a few factors that will help me complete this assignment.