- Are you able to connect with these figures whatsoever? If that's the case, which of them and just how? Otherwise, what separates you, from their store?
- Many claim that the narrator is of ambiguous gender. When the narrator would be a lady, would this change up the your interpretation? If that's the case, how?
- Did this story scare you? If that's the case, what scared the most? Otherwise, what might have managed to get frightening?
- If the would be a satire (a piece looking at certain facets of society that the author thinks can use improvement), what could it's saying about American society within the 1840s?
- The narrator's story is filled with apparently absurd claims. Which have you discover the most absurd? Now, are you able to think about any information that, if known, will make the absurd statement appear reasonable?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Indie Thursday - Tell Tale Heart - SO MANY QUESTIONS!
ASKIN ALL DEM QUESTIONS - The Tell Tale Heart
The Tell-Tale Heart